Okay, this is a hilarious conversation that took place at about 11pm on Saturday night while I was trying to finish up on a piece of homework.
To protect the identity of this person, in case any of you wankers decide that this is defammation and report it, I shall rename him to * and the subject of topic to ~. In any case, this is so NOT defammation because no trash-talking is involved, it's purely the narration of an incident that has come to pass. For those of you who realize that there is only one person who teaches anything that is even remotely tied with psychology, and are fortunate enough to be from class B, you're probably not too stupid to not infer who * and ~ are. But whatever.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
bullshit more
*
send to me lemme see what else you can throw in
.Tiffany. says:
it's not second nature to me
*
fine.
.Tiffany. sends:
Transfer of "EL5102 Essay.doc" is complete.
*
holy shit I see bio
*
uhh not really, you know, sometimes the ball realizes the moral implications of its falling and decides to travel upwards instead
*
eeeeh um
.Tiffany. says:
hahahah
*
it doesn't quite look for people who are about to commit the crime and charge them based on their intentions
*
it's more like it looks into the future, sees that the person is gonna do it and then changes the future
*
you know, the alternate timeline thing
.Tiffany. says:
yea i know
.Tiffany. says:
okay
*
but the ball thing ah
.Tiffany. says:
so?
*
he never look into the future
*
he just guess that the ball will drop, from prior experience
*
this is equal to observing the individual behavior and saying "this guy will kill the other guy"
*
but what the precrime people are doing are like they look into the future, sees that the ball will drop, then catch the ball and go to another timeline
*
so it's like, totally different case liao
*
the main problem with this is that ~'s an idiot who probably wouldn't understand that
.Tiffany. says:
you think i can use that?
*
why not
.Tiffany. says:
this is funnny
*
there's just a risk that ~ will be too retarded to understand
*
he's an idiot
*
I did tell you about the little thing that I did that time right
*
all the bullshit I gave him about the russian psychologist
.Tiffany. says:
no
.Tiffany. says:
what happened?
*
oh
*
we were having a discussion on some psychology thing
*
then I gave him a whole load of bullshit about some russian psychologist called sergei rimsky or something like that doing experiments on children and infants to determine the natural traits of the mind or something
*
I made it all up on the spot and threw in as many fake scientific terms as I could
*
like quatroresidual fringance
.Tiffany. says:
and he bought it?!
*
and then he was like, "Yeah, heard about that"
.Tiffany. says:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
.Tiffany. says:
you know, i'm laughing at the screen right now
.Tiffany. says:
OMG
*
it wouldn't be so bad if he just bought it
*
but I mean, he totally didn't know nuts and tried to pretend that he knew about it
*
oh and I think mr sergei rimsky needs to study your psychology
*
you're obviously mental.
11:25 AM